How is this PRO edition different from the other PlayRobotics systems?
1) It is low profile, the plastic parts are 3d printed in black, the electronics are located in a separate box which is not part of the start gate, which means you can easily hide the electronics when building your track.
The blue LCD screen can be detached from the start gate and moved to a different location on the track.
2) The start gate has a different mechanism instead of a gate that is opening to release the cars, small pins are used to hold the cars until the start of the race
This system will work with the Nascar FAT by Far-Out-Toys (not included in the kit).
The start gate can be connected to the FAT track directly, or alternatively you can connect the start gate to HotWheels orange tracks and then use the included 3d printed adapters to transition the orange tracks into the FAT track.
The system can be powered via USB or 3 X AAA batteries.
- Start Gate
- Electronics box
- Finish line with sensor and display
- 5 Feet USB power cable
- 10 Feet Network cable (Connects the finish line and the start gate). If you have a long track you can just replace it with a longer network cable (RJ-45).
- 2 X Orange tracks to Fat track adapters
The race can be started by pressing a physical start button. You can also choose to purchase an optional remote control that will allow you to start the race remotely.
This kit doesn’t include tracks and cars.
This PRO edition is ready to race.
For indoor use only
The FAT high amount of light in an outdoor environment will not allow the finish line sensors to perform properly.
Express worldwide shipping from Israel (5-7 days).